Saturday, July 3, 2010

S>My Rooted T-Mobile G1 with complete accessories and Add-Ons

I'm selling my ROOTED T-Mobile G1. In very good condition.
Contains All accessories. The box though does not have the phone holder.

Contents:
T-Mobile G1 Phone ( Android OS Cyanogenmod 4.2.15 Donut )

8GB Class 6 SDHC card partitioned with SWAP and EXT4
Desktop Charger
4 PCS Silicon Case (Black, White, Blue, Pink)
USB Data Cable
Body Globe Protector
Leather Case with Belt Clip
Extended Battery with back plate.

Meet up @ SM Megamall or any mall near makati or mandaluyong city.

Contact Number:
09175929770
09228799893
09285244445
Mark Ramos

PICTURES BELOW:


Desk Charger and Outlet Charger
Body Glove Protector
Silicon Cases
The whole set to get!



When using Extended battery and extended backplate
With extended battery.
With the body glove protector (back)


With body glove protector ( front )




1 comment:

  1. I know this is an old post, so I don't know if you will see this or not. However I wanted to ask, can you use the Body Glove case with an Extended Battery? I am thinking of getting one but if it doesn't fit then it's no use.

    ReplyDelete